2. When did you start getting into making music?
I started doing music at the age of 17
3. What is your greatest inspiration for your music?
My greatest is the fact many can relate to it. That skin deep soul music with a little bit of hip rock
4. What is the hardest subject you’ve ever written about?
I don’t think I ever had a hard subject, I make music off of everyday life.
5. What is the greatest achievement you’ve ever accomplished?
Greatest achievement I ever accomplished was performing in the great S.O.B.s
6. Are you planning on releasing new music soon?
Right now I’m planning on releasing the “Jah Zanotti” album
7. What platforms can we find your work on?
You can find my work on all music streaming platforms and social media
8. If you could collab with one artist in the industry right now, who would it be and why?
I would love to collab with Durk, and the reason I will love to collab with him is because I relate to his music 1000% and he got a mind of a hustler legally.
9.What is next for you?
Next for me is the album Jah Zanotti like I stated earlier and a new single and visual to follow up with it on my Gday 4/6/22
10. What’s your social media handles so people can know where to find you and check out your music?
You can follow me on IG:@jahzanotti_
YouTube: Jah Zanotti and all music platforms jah zanotti