1. How would you describe your musical style?
A diversified mix of pop, hip-hop, and rap fused together as one. Vocally, you can really feel the conviction and dedication throughout each of my verses.
2. What is the first album you owned?
Waken the Fallen by Avenged Sevenfold.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I just like to embrace the moment, zone into that a “one night left to live” type mindset. I like to take time to really hone in on who I am and what I want to represent musically to those who listen.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
A Scotch on the rocks.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
I’d have to say Jehry Robinson song titled, “Out My Face”.
6. Who’s your fashion icon?
I’d have to say Post Malone.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
First song I made was a definite fail but at the time it was that first baby step into a endless journey of improvement ahead of me.
8. What is the story behind “Heaven Sent”?
Good vs evil
9.If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame?
To be honest, the fame itself would really be the first priority so that my music spreads through the world to inspire those who dig it.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why?
Future because the technology and advancements would be pretty dope to witness
More from Feature
Hip-Hop Artist Errol Allen is as good as they come. Residing in Louisiana, the home of some very successful hip-hop …