1. How would you describe your musical style?
2. What is the first album you owned?
T.i. – trouble man
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
Just take a deep breath
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
Sprite or Dr. Pepper or water
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
I got a song called “Naomi Osaka” that’s inspired by the tennis player Naomi Osaka and the song is going on my next project, a very dancy song but very creative song
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Me and Tupac
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
The first song I made was with my boy lilsmallpappa called “to the top” and it was an failure but it made me better as an artist
8. What is the story behind “FILL IN BLANK”
20 years old, from Houston, Texas been doing music since high school, mom died at 16 which motivates me to go harder in life,
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
Money because I’m trying to create generational wealth
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
Future because I live with no regrets
More from Feature
"The Young Artist Showcase" has been going on for many years. This is the second annual event according to recent …