1. How would you describe your musical style?
I’d describe my musical style as ambient. Older music is more lyrical but I’ve been slowly trying to distance myself from that and transition to trap and club music that people can vibe to.
2. What is the first album you owned?
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I rehearse, meditate for a few minutes and drink a lot of water
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
A Tropical Breeze or Corona
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
Kobe En LA by Jhay Cortez
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
The first song I ever made was a corny love song I prefer to forget about as long as I live. It was a failure
8. What is the story behind ——————-
Raised in Atlanta, GA. I grew up listening to Hip hop and Reggeaton. I’m typically influenced by artists like The Weeknd, Kid Cudi, Ozuna, and 21 Savage. Being of Mexican decent, I’ve been working on adding some Spanish to my newer music to reach a target audience in the Latino community.
9.If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame?
The money so I could help the people around me. Fame will follow
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why?
The future to see if I really made it. Also cause I am interested in the future.
Instagram: Eren_Lenox Twitter: ErenLenox
More from Feature
The multi-faceted producer from Sacramento, BRYVN's rookie year yielded over 20+ placements, including Juice WRLD, Trippie Redd, Sheck Wes, Young …
YelloBoy GoneWild was born in Baltimore Maryland where he narrates that his talent began. He is an artist who is …