|1. How would you describe your musical style?|
“I’m a rapper.”
2. What is the first album you owned?
“I haven’t owned one yet.”
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
“I would smoke and get my mind and probably pray everything goes smooth.”
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
“Nba youngboy- uncharted love.”
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
“The first song I made was good. A lot of my friends and family liked the song.”
8. What is the story behind
“Basically I was just getting all of my anger out and letting people know I’m not for the bs.”
Drakko – tell da ops slide
9. If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
“Fame because with fame comes money.”
10. If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
“Go back and time and restart my life over I had it bad and no ones what I went thru to get where I’m at today.”
More from Uncategorized
In a world saturated with musical talent, Kara Santoro is quickly emerging as a standout artist in the R&B genre. …
Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) “CodeanX6” Q.) Where are you located? A.) “Buffalo, New York.” Q.) What is the meaning behind your …