@ BX-Gonz @ the_official_bxgonz
1. How would you describe your musical style?
Raw 90′ old school hip hop rap wit a twist of new age
2. What is the first album you owned?
Cnn war report capone n noreiga
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
Pray, smoke, drink a small mix drink
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
Any mix drink containing yack
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
Life a bitch Nas n AZ
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
It was a success cos i finally did it, a failure cos i kept it a secret.
8. What is your story?
Originally from bronx newyork where I had the opportunity to see hip hop being born. I got involved in street activities a little early in life. I finish H.S. went off did one semester at VSU. Thins did work out been hussling ever since in between bids. My last bid i did close to 7 years and got deoorted 2017 to Haiti. Since being here i seen so much it actually set me back. It took me a few years to really intergrate my self back in music out here. Now im doing theres no stoping.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
Its always about the money. Money last longer when invested properly. The fame goes away cos theres so much who wants that position being a household name
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why? In time cos i would really focus on school more. I learn school can b great longs you really doing something you enjoy. Lifes about being happt, thats the ultimate goal in life. Music makes me happy.