1. How would you describe your musical style?
My music style is versatile from club hits to real world problems
2. What is the first album you owned?
the first album I owned was was my “gumbo album” it did good numbers as an upcoming artist first album
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
before performance I need a big breakfast a full work out and tons of water with rehearsal and sound check at least 2 hours before!
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
If I were to buy a drink it will be dusse on rocks supporting one of my favorite artist and also it’s similar to henny but way smoother
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
pride is the devil- JCole
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Meek Mill favorite artist
7. Tell us about the first song you made.
Was it a success or a failure?
I have so many songs I can’t remember at that time we were recording on a 24 track recorder with cds
8. What is the story behind you?
raised in the same neighborhood as lil Wayne with joining bands and more I got more in depth with music, I’ve always wanted to put my family in better predicament
9. If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame?
I would choose money I have things I want to make happen before my grandparents parents leave this earth like paying off houses and more
10. If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why?
the future cause I’m always thinking ahead
Music links -https://youtu.be/E_ALHKjVNb0