1. How would you describe your musical style?
My musical style is Rap & Hip Hop
2. What is the first album you owned?
The Drake “Take Care” album, I went out of my way to purchase that!
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I recite my lyrics in the mirror and listen to my songs in my headphones to feel the same energy I felt when I created it.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
Hennessy and if it’s a mixed drink Georgia Peach
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
Ciara “Speechless” that song is just fire! Haven’t heard it in a long time and it keeps playing in my head now.
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Drake is my favorite, I can literally listen to him all day and it’s always a vibe. He’s a big influence on my music and
I’m definitely a fan of his work.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
The first song I made was a freestyle to “Ms Jackson” by Outkast. I recorded it in my home studio, took months to perfect it and finish writing it and the views weren’t what I expected. The feedback and support I got was dope though, it let me know to just keep going and with time I’ll get better.
8. What is the story behind ——————-
The story behind “203 Shit” is to acknowledge my hometown and create an anthem for my people to rock to. I’m hoping that it can shed light on some talented artists from Connecticut and to also let it be known not to sleep on the female rappers.
9. If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame?
The money. I always go by “hard work pays off” and I take that in a literal way as well. There are benefits to the fame, being popular, being seen, being an influencer. But I want to be compensated for the hard work I’m putting in and for the time as well, because, time is money. My image, talent, and influence is worth something.
10. If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why?
I would go back in time, and not to change anything, but to relive certain moments. Some memories are cherished because you’ll never get that time back. So I would go back in time just to do it all over again.
IG: @vonnavelli26 Full Name: Shavonna Ramos Hometown: Norwalk, CT Age: 26
More from Uncategorized
Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) “CodeanX6” Q.) Where are you located? A.) “Buffalo, New York.” Q.) What is the meaning behind your …