1. How would you describe your musical style?
I consider my music style different from others. I make “feel good” music, with beautiful melodic beats. I try to show that there’s still creative and original flows to rapping.
2. What is the first album you owned?
The first album I owned was LA Capone – Separate Myself, this album meant a lot to me growing up. La Capone is my idol
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I play my songs on a loud speaker and run around my room as if I was on stage, this actually helps me a lot.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
Definitely a sprite I like to cool off.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
‘Might not give up’ – a boogie ft young thug
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Lil uzi, chief keef, and myself. I love how impactful uzi is outside of music, and I love how chief keef molded today’s industry.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
I consider the first song I made was a success because it actually sounded good and did a nice amount of numbers pretty quick. This was in 2017. I’m glad that I kept making music because my voice gotten deeper and I’ve found my sound.
8. What is the story behind “FILL IN BLANK”
Cozy, I’m from Minneapolis MN, 20 years old
Started rapping at 16. My flows are too creative and I don’t think nobody sounds like me.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
Definitely the money so I could invest into my career and get the “fame”, I don’t care about the fame that much but in this industry you need it.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
I would go back in time to see all of the cool events that happened, I’m so into time it’s crazy.