1. I would describe my musical style as chameleon, I adapt to all music and love all sorts of genres.
2. The first album I owned was “hard knock life” by Jayz if I recall. I liked Hiphop before him but that’s the first album I owned.
3. Well how I prepare my artist is to always be ready always be comfortable with being uncomfortable and pray and keep control.
4. If you buy me a drink it should be a fruity vodka drink. I’m a light weight lol.
5.the song stuck in my head fright now is juvenile 400 degrees. Not sure why .
6. My favorite artist in general is Jayz but right now it’s j.cole & Kanye.
7. The first record I worked on was for this artist I Use to work with. It was ok for decent for what it was.
8. The story was about a female over coming the lows of relationships and rising above.
9. I would choose the fame. Because with fame money comes.
10. I would go back in the past to fix mistakes I made for better outcomes.