Tao Asher has always had a passion for music. He grew up around many artists and started hanging around a few prominent artists like Trippie Redd, Lil Pump, Ian Dior, and Polo G as he got older. He always knew he was going to get into music. “It was always something I just knew,” says Tao Asher.
We associate a company’s values with the tagline that comes with it. The tagline or the slogan showcases what the company truly stands for and how it wants to be perceived as a brand. This is true for people too, because as individuals, we have specific value systems that define us. In this era of too many people chasing too few coveted jobs, the need for creating a personal brand plays a make-it-or-leave-it role. Fifteen-year-old musician Tao Asher is en route to building his brand and suggests tips that others like him might find valuable.
• Creating a personal brand needs an assessment of your strengths and weaknesses. It is an authentic analysis of self and what makes a person feel energetic is the key to defining a person’s definition.
• Next comes the step of how you want to be perceived in the minds of others. It is also essential to understand that every professional, be it an artist or those in the corporate or academic fields, is always on the road to evolution. Every person might want to change his perception of self in the future. Having a knowledge of the self and what he wants to achieve in the future will help create a solid personal brand.
• It is essential to know about the audience you are trying to target and create a perception for. As an artist, you might want to reach a particular section of the audience and encourage them to take an interest in your music genre. Knowing this is helpful as it guides you through crafting your story effectively and reaching the right audience.
• Taking stock of the market leaders and maintaining their brand needs to be on the agenda of every rising professional. It is vital to learn from the best and do things better than them. The idea is to make one’s image stand out from the rest.
• When you get an opportunity to make a public appearance, consider giving an elevator pitch that describes some of your key attributes as a person. Many successful elevator pitch givers use the storytelling technique and offer snippets of their life to connect with the audience.
Tao Asher grew up listening to artists like Eminem, Kanye West, Jay z, which inspired him to get into music and focus on it. He always knew music was what he wanted to do. Nothing would get in the way of that. Listening to music just felt right, and it was only a matter of time before he could pursue it.
More from Uncategorized
Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) “CodeanX6” Q.) Where are you located? A.) “Buffalo, New York.” Q.) What is the meaning behind your …
Blu Youngin | Conway, South Carolina | Artist Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) ”Novierre Marqueese Daisy , Blu Youngin." Q.) Where …