– My name is Duot Ajang ( King Duot ) I was born and raised in Kenya but originally South Sudanese, and grew up in Houston Texas.
2. Was modeling something you’ve always trying to proceed?
– No, I truly never really knew what I wanted to do in life, everything I felt like I wanted to proceed wasn’t really want I wanted to do but just things that I wanted to accomplish for my mom.
Modeling came in handy and I fell in love with it right away.
3. How do you prepare before a shoot?
– before every shoot most importantly I make sure my skin is good, and take time to practice some of my poses in the mirror before I leave the house.
4. If we’re to work with any stylist or designer of your dream, who would it be?
– I would say Kanye West and Virgil Abloh, I truly lover everything about their work and massage behind them.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
– “Jireh” by Elevation Worship and Maverick City ft Chandler Moore.
It’s a gospel song which really gets be through out my name on repeat.
6. Who’s your favorite model?
– I have so many favorite models which makes this question harder than it should be.
7. Tell us about your first photoshoot . Was it a success or a failure?
– my first actual photoshoot was with one of my friends name Francois Achan who does photography and Arsel Kisanga along with Amani Godfrey, it was something we spoke about but never really took serious or even thought it through till one day Francois (the photographer) picked us up and said we shooting today, neither any of us were ready but we went anyways.
And all I can say is ‘it was a success’
8. What is the story behind
-The whole concept of the shoot was ‘Black’, capturing black boys just simply being black.
And with the images, no words were needed, it was pretty much self explanatory.
9.If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame?
– if I could pick one thing or the other I would pick fame simply because if you could market yourself well and you have an audience you could sell anything which also make you money, but with money you can’t buy fame, in this generation fame is what make you money.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why?
– If I had an option of going back in time or in the future, I would go back in time, because with the knowledge and lessons I have learned over the years I lived there’re a lot that I would wan
Facebook: king duot
And your link