1. My music style is all mood based. I like to channel every mood or feeling people have. Imagine Ludacris, Devin The Dude and Nas all in one. It’s crazy to think about but that’s what I am. Let’s have fun and joke but also let me let you think and feel a serious vibe.
2. The First album I owned I wanna say it was the Baha Men (who let the dogs out) single or the Def Jam 15 year celebration compilation. It had DMX ‘Party up’ on there which was the first song I memorized.
3. Before I go on stage I like to relax. I don’t wanna overthink anything. Keep it natural.
4. If you buying me a drink make sure there’s more vodka and less juice. Cranberry vodka, if you will. I like to get fucked up.
5. I have a song that I’m writing called “I thought it was coke” for the past 5 days I’ve been repeating this hook ahah it’s zany but mad dope.
6. My favorite artist is 2pac. It’s cliche’ but that’s the dude that got me to rap when I was 7. If I was a stan for any artist it would be him. Michael Jackson is one of my favorites as well.
7. The first song that I made and actually put out and never deleted was called “Day Dream”.
8. I wrote it when I was 16 and basically was describing what I want my life to be like. I put it out and people thought it was dope, so from there I thought I was on the right track.
9. I have to choose the money. I have a son now. I am also pushing 30, I don’t have time for fame. I need money to survive and keep doing what I’m doing.
10. Back in time is always fun. You can’t move to the future without knowing where you came from. I’m a history nut also so I wanna go back to the 80’s and do all the taboo stuff that is frowned upon now. I heard the cocaine was literally to die for.
More from Uncategorized
Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) “CodeanX6” Q.) Where are you located? A.) “Buffalo, New York.” Q.) What is the meaning behind your …
Blu Youngin | Conway, South Carolina | Artist Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) ”Novierre Marqueese Daisy , Blu Youngin." Q.) Where …