1. How would you describe your musical style?
• My music style is vibrant fun up beat new sadity funny ratchet cute and fits me and individuals who like party music
2. What is the first album you owned?
• Currently, I am a new artist just now coming out working on my first song. So right now I don’t own an album; yet
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
• Before going on stage I would just relax my mind and remind myself to be myself and rock out. I also would meditate, listen to some of my favorite artists (Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Lil Baby, Da Baby, Drake, Young Thug etc
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
•If I was accommodated drinks, I would prefer Bel Air , my favorite or I’ll keep it upper echelon with some “Dusse” you say lol
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
•Currently I’ve been on all types of vibes but my main songs have been Nicki Minaj Poke it Out ft Playboi Cart , T-Pain I Like Dat , Shaybo Broke Boyz
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
• I have a few artists that have influenced me but my main one right now would be Rihanna since she is so diverse with her career and watching her through the years go through and overcome obstacles has given me so much drive and motivation
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
• I just finished writing my new song that’s in the making. I think it’s a hot to be honest but I’ll let the work speak for itself after the mix and mastering. Stay Tuned
8. What is the story behind ——————-
• The story behind Bam Bam Líndo and me making music is me being able to come to over come obstacles and being able to achieve my goals and dreams despite my past and lifestyle. Making it in the Industry would be a big accomplishment to me because #1 I believe in myself and my craft and #2 I want to be able to be divest with my career and help others in the long run and as well as my family
9.If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame?
•If I have to choose between money or fame l’d choose the money because I have a good heart and head on my shoulders and I want to make a huge impact on the world in a positive way. The mindset and craft I have I want to be able to change the world and the perspective on individuals that get under looked such as the LGBTQ and minorities , middle class, etc becoming a difference in life
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why?
•Honestly, I feel like life makes no mistakes just experiences we shall learn from and I wouldn’t change anything but start to move forward in the light and take what I’ve learned, apply it to my life and mindset and become better than I was. That would be me using my time in a different way and aspect. More positive and more elevating to the mind
Answer this Interview questions send your photo attached and send your @ name and a title for article
More from Uncategorized
South Carolina Artist On The Rise Blu Youngin Making Waves Along The East Coast
Blu Youngin | Conway, South Carolina | Artist Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) ”Novierre Marqueese Daisy , Blu Youngin." Q.) Where …
The New Face In Texas Hip-Hop: Meet ELI MONTANNA
Up and Coming Hip-Hop Artist ELI MONTANNA is the new face in Texas. Only in his early twenties, he has …
All About Brenden Whitney
Q.) What is your name / stage name? Brenden Whitney Q.) Where are you from? Downriver Michigan Q.) What do you do? Window installer with …
Leave a Reply