1. How would you describe your musical style? My style of music is neo-soul/ r&b
2. What is the first album you owned?
24 Hours In LA
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage? I say a prayer then I begin drink warm ginger tea and honey raw. Then I warm my vocals ..
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be? Anything brown
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days? Family affair by Mary j blidge
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure? The first song I made was a failure because the recording, mix and master was terrible. We didn’t have a studio so we made one out of what we had …
8. What is the story behind
9.If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame? I would choose the money.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why? I would choose the money still because I see stability with me as well as the people around me … just wanna people everyone that I love in a position to win
More from Feature
"The Young Artist Showcase" has been going on for many years. This is the second annual event according to recent …