1. How would you describe your musical style? I honestly don’t have a specific style. Im versatile and diverse. I just make songs with powerful meanings and i just play around with different sounds.
2. What is the first album you owned? The first album I owned was an autographed copy of “Thankful” by Mary Mary. If you never heard of them, their early works were dope. Give them a listen if you are a fan of gospel music.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage? I always pray and meditate and do my breathing warm ups. I also listen to the songs Im about to perform through my headphones. Some stage managers don’t allowed any electronics behind backstage so I would sit in the corner by myself and mumble the lyrics to myself.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be? Water and gatorade for me. Water is healthy and God made it and i like gatorade bc it’s sweet and not as acidic as soda or any other soft drinks.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days? I honestly been catching myself singing “Stranger in my house” by Tamia, “Safe Place” and “Like U Do” by JaeRene, and “My All” by Mariah Carey.
6. Who’s your favorite artist? I don’t have one. Good music is good music to me but I do listen to a lot of ESG, Z-ro, Lil Keke, Fat Pat, Kiotti, Lil Flip, Kendrick Lamar, Tupac, Jay – Z, Beyonce, Ari Lennox, J.Cole, and Dj Screw a lot.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure? My first song was actually called “OMG freestyle.” Sound quality was horrible but it did 16k views before i deleted my YouTube.
8. What is the story behind ——————- I was just rappimg about the pressure of growing up and the mental state I was in at the time. It was nothing too introspective to be honest.
9.If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame? I chose people over both. Money and fame will come if you serious about your craft and play the cards right but ask yourself this, what’s harder to gain and what’s harder to lose, money, faith, or humbleness, healing people’s heart is the mission God put me on. The influence of fame will get your voice heard, the power of money can gentrify communities but not everyone are fixated on others or think the way I think. Invest in the people and God will bless us with money and recognition after.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why? Past. Want to spend time with people I love that passed away and prevent their deaths and I want to tell a specific someone that I love her. However, i might chose the future too because I want to meet the lord when my mission is done.
My Instagram is @Thatoptimisticgboy
More from Uncategorized
Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) “CodeanX6” Q.) Where are you located? A.) “Buffalo, New York.” Q.) What is the meaning behind your …
Blu Youngin | Conway, South Carolina | Artist Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) ”Novierre Marqueese Daisy , Blu Youngin." Q.) Where …