1. How would you describe your musical style? Experimental bass that blends Jazz with classical and dubstep with some elements of trance.
2. The first album I produced “Wonderful Light” was a trance and downtempo themed creation. Not much to talk about. “PS33” my second album was WAY better.
3. Before going on stage some flow arts (Poi) and a smoothie is the routine.
4. Pina Colada hands down would be my favorite drink.
5. Come to life by Joshua Micah is my favorite song
6. Jessica Audiffred is my favorite artist.
7. “Life-Line” was my first song and it doesn’t exist anymore except in a few places.
8. What is the story behind the project?Send as many happy feelings into the world as possible.Started after traveling as a backpacker and picking up different cultures and styles along the way.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?Is neither an option? Neither of those really interest me.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?The past to learn from musicians.