1. What is your name?
My full name is John Christopher Clark, but I go by Chris Clark.
2. Would you rather have 50k in cash or a perfect credit score, and why?
Easy. I would take the 50k. I could invest that money and build up my credit at the same time. A perfect credit score is great, but it doesn’t do much for you without a plan behind it.
3. Who is your favorite producer?
That really depends on the genre, but I have been digging Davi’s work ever since I started getting into afro house.
4. Are you a touring artist or a recording artist?
I hope to be touring soon after Covid.
5. Have you ever thought about quitting music?
All the time…. but I can’t live without it and I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t do music.
6. Favorite Era of music?
Definitely late 90’s early 2000’s
7. Do you plan on traveling?
Yes, hopefully to costa rica for BPM
8. Are you an independent artist or are you signed or under any management?
9. What was your most memorable concert, did you perform at it?
My most memorable moment was when I got to play my first released track, Disco Shit, right before Chris Lake took over the decks.
10. What was your biggest challenge that you had to overcome during your music career, so far?
I think my biggest challenge was finding my sound and surrounding myself with the right people.
More from Interview
The multi-faceted producer from Sacramento, BRYVN's rookie year yielded over 20+ placements, including Juice WRLD, Trippie Redd, Sheck Wes, Young …