- How would you describe your musical style?
I would describe my music real life and versatile.
- What is the first album you owned?
The very first album I owned was DMX Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood.
- How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I listen to music and make sure I’m around good vibes I refuse to let any negative vibe disturb my energy preparing to perform.
- If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
Hennessy or Remy
- What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
My latest single Alone. It’s out now everywhere it speaks volumes you can feel the pain listening.
- Who’s your favorite artist?
My favorite artist now and days is Juice WRLD
- Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
The first song I made was a success to me because I used a school laptop. Having that I learned a little bit about mixing and recording myself. So when I finally made my first actually track and had an engineer record me the song came out great.
- What is the story behind ——————-
The story behind my music is the hurt , love , pain and anger I’ve endured. I’ve sacrifice alot and with those loses I became something different in the end.
9.If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame?
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why?
Back in time , I would go back and save up and use what I’ve learned now from the very beginning and be where I should of been years ago.
Catch Up With Me
More from Uncategorized
Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) “CodeanX6” Q.) Where are you located? A.) “Buffalo, New York.” Q.) What is the meaning behind your …