We had a phone interview with Tay Nix from Chicago about him as a upcoming artist.
1. How would you describe your musical style?
“I would describe my musical style as a mood setter, something people can vibe to or relate to. As far as genre definitely R&B soul with a hint of pop.”
2. What is the first album you owned?
“The first album I ever own was Bow wow “Doggy bag” album I was a kid and his style was nice.”
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
“Well this month showcase would be my first time but I’d say, practice with my singing straw 5 to 10mins before, pray and just tell myself to have fun.”
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
“Well I don’t drink but, if I had to choose it would be amoretto and sprite.”
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
“I’d say Eric Bellinger ft. Tank “Club lights” or H.E.R ft. Chris Brown “Come Through.“
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
“Eric Bellinger or Sammie.”
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
“My first song me and my team made was “Showtime” and I’d say it was a success with it being my first song.”
8. What is the story behind “Showtime” ?
“It was pretty much a experience I had with a lady and just me wanting to show her a good time.”
9. If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
“I’d say the Money just so I can take care of myself and my family.”
10. If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
“I would choose to go back in time, just because I would want to push myself harder in school or in life in general. Also to make better decisions.”
Follow: @Taynixtheartist_ on Instagram!
More from Uncategorized
In a world saturated with musical talent, Kara Santoro is quickly emerging as a standout artist in the R&B genre. …
Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) “CodeanX6” Q.) Where are you located? A.) “Buffalo, New York.” Q.) What is the meaning behind your …