1. How would you describe your musical style?
My style a mix between new country punk and rock.
2. What is the first album you owned?
My first album ever owned was Creed human clay and I still have it.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
Jack and Coke I’m a simple man
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
For some odd reason all about that bass and I can’t even tell you why
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Keith Whitley he raised the bar in country music
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
Bar like this. It was a learning experience. Wouldn’t say a complete failure but wasn’t great lol
8. What is the story behind Relationships start anywhere and in this case it started in a bar and grew from There. Me and my wife met over a beer
9.If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame?
I’d have to go with the money I love making music but I truly want to do what I love and support my wife and kids. But the fame is nice too.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why?
Anytime before oct 15 2019. I would have pushed harder to grow my career. I wanted to make my momma proud while she was here.
A New Yorker with a Country heart.
More from Interview
The multi-faceted producer from Sacramento, BRYVN's rookie year yielded over 20+ placements, including Juice WRLD, Trippie Redd, Sheck Wes, Young …