1. How would you describe your musical style?
Mainly “Reggaetón” and the rest “Rap” “Trap Latino”
2. What is the first album you owned?
Fénix by Nicky Jam
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I’m simply going for it and having the time of my life while listening to music with incredibly amazing vibes.
4. How do you find your creative process for writing your music? I delve deep into my thoughts to discover what I’m experiencing at the time, and I make a conscious effort not to let that feeling pass me by.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
El 14 – XB
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Since I was a kid in 2014, Nicky Jam has been my favorite artist.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure? It was a success just starting it hit 10k streams on audiomack
8. What is the story behind Money Grow?
I manage my time by attempting to constantly invest my money in something that will return it to me.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame? Money, in my opinion, is a powerful tool that may be used to achieve any goal.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
The future because its a story that hasn’t been told yet and it could be the best thing to come into my life
Be ready for his official music coming soon ” (Como Extranos )” !