1. How would you describe your musical style?
“That’s tough, I do a wide range of music from Trap to Acoustics. I am really in this melodic trap stage right now though.”
2. What is the first album you owned?
“The Eminem Show.”
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
“I personally haven’t been on stage yet, but when I do I’m probably just going to try to relax and get in the zone.”
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
“This is going to sound super weird, but I’m a Jager Bombs kinda guy.”
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
“Fanatsize – ericdoa”
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
“The first song I ever made was this little party song and I honestly can’t even remember the name of it. It was an absolute bust, and everyone made fun of it. It was a fun time lol.”
8. What’s your story?
“Really, just a small town kid from the middle of nowhere trying to show people that you can make it from wherever you are. Also, that where you are from, doesn’t define you in the slightest. You can be whoever you want to be.”
9. If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
“Money, just so I can make sure my people will be okay.”
10. If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
“I’d honestly go back in time just to redo some of the choices I’ve made, such as procrastinating with the music.”
More from Feature
"The Young Artist Showcase" has been going on for many years. This is the second annual event according to recent …