1. What is your name?
My name is LilAkG, aka AKGsus, aka WvayMob Captain, aka UrL pastor, aka the Hood Hokage.
2. Would you rather have ?50k in cash or a perfect credit score, and why?
A perfect credit score,, I would fuck around and get a Tesla off rip.
3. Who is your favorite producer?
I’d say Pi’erre Bourne. I like the way he uses his samples and the way his 808’s have so much texture.
4. Are you a touring artist or a recording artist?
Imma recording artist for right now… Emphasis on right now.
5. Have you ever thought about quitting music?
I’m not gonna lie to you, after my aunt and my dad passed, I didn’t make music for a solid year. And I never really even thought about quitting, I just stopped. I just couldn’t put myself inna mindset to go make new shit. In January I made my return and promised myself I would never stop.
6. Favorite Era of music?
I don’t even wanna answer that because I pull inspiration and listen to so much different stuff. But if I had to answer that, 2015-2016 was when I first really discovered hip-hop. Like all my favorite albums came out in that those years and I still bump them to this day.
7. Do you plan on traveling?
Oh of course, I have so much shit planned for this year
8. Are you an independent artist or are you signed or under any management?
Independent as fuck. I don’t think I’ll sign anything until I get me a good ass deal. I wanna make sure I’m able to filter and create my art till the end of time.
9. What was your most memorable concert, did you perform at it?
Most memorable concert would have to be The Igor Tour. Didn’t get a chance to perform but I was so close to the stage, it was crazy. I was to close to Tyler I could see the individual strands of hair on his wig! Shit was tight
10. What was your biggest challenge that you had to overcome during your music career, so far?
I had to really get into my zone to figure out what I want to create. I think I’m just starting to find my sound and it’s really fucking cool because, I’m the figurehead of a movement. My friends and family around me look to me to.
Links and pics