1. How would you describe your musical style? My music style varies from hip-hop and rap to singer songwriter. I have a lot of emotions I want to convey and I found that sometimes I need to switch up my style to do that.
2. What is the first album you owned? The first album I ever owned was actually One-X by three days grace. They really got me into music and were a huge inspiration to me. My style is a lot different then theirs but I love the way they conveyed their message.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage? I usually do a short meditation and breathing exercises. I have been diagnosed with crippling anxiety but when I get on stage it’s as if all that anxiety melts away. After playing my first show and feeling my anxiety go away I knew that music is what I was meant to do.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be? It sounds lame but I’d never turn down a cold glass of chocolate milk. That has ALWSYS been my go to. If we are talking alcohol gin hits the spot for me.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days? Life’s A Mess by juice WRLD has been stuck in my head for sometime now. I really miss him and wish I could hear more music coming from him. Rest In Piece Juice ♥️
6. Who’s your favorite artist? My favorite artist has to be Bring Me The Horizon. They have gotten me through SO MUCH in my life. The lead singer and I have a lot in common from drug addiction to sleep paralysis. I feel like their lyrics speak to me on a whole new level.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure? The first song I ever made was “lost you to fire” with my friend Matt from the band Your Favorite Color. I honestly think it’s a great song but we haven’t released it or touched up on it in YEARS. Who knows, maybe it will come out soon!
8. What is the story behind “Chasing Shadows”?The story behind Chasing Shadows is kind of complex. It has to do a lot with my dreams. The lyrics came to me in my dreams as I was searching for the love of my life in the same dream. Everytime I got to her she would disappear. It symbolizes a lot of real life events in my opinion. I feel like everyone I have ever loved has just been an idea. I don’t think I ever loved someone for them relationship wise, I just loved the idea of them. So I was always “chasing their shadow”
9.If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame? I’d probably choose game because if you are famous you can make money EASILY. My dream is to let my family live comfortably for their whole life so that’s my end goal whether it’s with fame or money.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why? No one knows what the future holds or if it will even be there much longer so I’d go back in time and make some serious investments into things like Microsoft, Bitcoin, Tesla, Google and Apple. I’d probably do a lot of other things but like I said I just want my family to live comfortably
More from Uncategorized
Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) “CodeanX6” Q.) Where are you located? A.) “Buffalo, New York.” Q.) What is the meaning behind your …
Blu Youngin | Conway, South Carolina | Artist Q.) What is your name/stage name? A.) ”Novierre Marqueese Daisy , Blu Youngin." Q.) Where …