1. How would you describe your musical style?
“Currently, its hip-hop. Before I knew I wanted to rap, I wrote poetry. I’m also a huge rnb fan so I’m sure I’ll be incorporating more of that in my music as I progress further.”
2. What is the first album you owned?
“Bow Wow’s “The Price of Fame””
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
“Honestly, its different every time. Sometimes I like to zone out, sometimes I put in some headphones and practice some more, sometimes its breathing exercises. I don’t think I have a set routine though because I use to act when I was younger so I’m familiar with tuning into my alter ego.”
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
“Henny & Coke, but if you really want to impress me, have a few woods rolled for me.”
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
“Fredo Bang ft. Lil Durk – Top”
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
“My first song I made was called Fit In and I wouldn’t say it was either a success or failure because I’ve obviously improved since then and grew a small fan base, so I’d say more than anything it served its purpose as far as getting me started.”
8. What is the story behind “Episode 23”
“It’s my second solo tape and also the second tape in my Episode series. I try to align the episodes with my age, so it was only fitting that it dropped on 23rd birthday back in 2019. My first tape Episode 20 is only available on DatPiff.”
9. If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
“I’ve said it a few times in a song or two, but yea definitely the money.”
10. If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
“Well… I’m black so I think the future has to better than the past. (Joke relax lol).”
Follow: @Pvo.Chilly on Instagram!